Wedding Dress
Wedding

Hurray for Hollywood!

After leaving French General my daughter and I made our way over to Hollywood Boulevard so she could see the sidewalk of stars.



We were also starved and spotted this sign and made a beeline for this darling cafe.



Every inch of Cafe Audrey was dedicated to her film career and wonderful humanitarian efforts.



If you are a fan you will love it.





There were also several cute shops.



This was Varga and it had great vignettes.


Sadly, nothing in the darling vintage displays were for sale.


Isn't this doxie purse adorable? It wasn't big enough for my needs though.

Since my daughter will be moving to the L.A. area next summer we also looked at a few apartments. I love this 1930's gem.

The carved ceilings were just beautiful.
Such beautiful ironwork.



Later that evening I made my way to Brentwood to attend the opening of Giannetti Home. What a breathtaking store! I am pictured with owner Brooke Giannetti who has a wonderful blog, Velvet and Linen. On the right is Mary Smilove. Do you know Mary? She owns Sweetpeas and Snapshots, a truly delightful store. Mary has also been featured in several magazines. Her most recent appearence can be found in this months issue of Mary Englebreight's Home Companion. Both ladies are true gems.



On Friday I will be giving away some treasures found at the Rosebowl Flea Market.