Wedding Dress
Wedding

Blissed out booths

Bohemian bliss fest was a two day event that featured paper lanterns floating during the day...


...and beautiful chandeliers swaying in the night.


I took over 140 pictures but am sharing just a few of my favorites.


It was amazing what a small patch of grass was transformed into.



There were precious vignettes everywhere.



Bright happy color.




Pink erethral softness.



Small bits of happiness.



One of my favorite booths was tucked inside this darling trailer.


Here's a peek inside.
Vintage treasure abounded.
This is what I had for lunch. So delicious and healthy!
Twinkle fairy lights and sheer fabric did their best to conceal the blue tarp of the canopy that covered my booth. :)

I had made several corsages and tags.

The hair adornments were a big hit. I have a few left and will place them on Etsy soon.

Of course I also had jewelry made from vintage bits and bobs.


Friday I will show you the first of two bungalows that were truly the show stoppers of the event.
You have until the 30th to enter my giveaway. It is 3 posts down.